Cheesy spinach filled and flaky, these croissants will become a favorite! Make this easy batch for your café, restaurant or bakery and the aroma alone before the bite will draw them in! And of course, the cheesy deliciousness will have them coming back for more!
• 2 packs (8 oz each) of METRO Ready to Bake Dough
• 8 oz Neufchatel cheese- room temperature
• ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• ½ cup Ricotta cheese
• 2 cups chopped spinach
• 1 egg
• 1 tbsp. water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, work in the spinach into the cheeses with a spatula - or mix in a stand mixer until combined.
3. Open your croissant dough & lay out flat.
4. Take a full tablespoon of the spinach mixture & add it to the wide end of each cut croissant flats & roll up.
5. Place on baking sheet & continue till all are rolled.
6. Fork whisk egg & water in a bowl.
7. Brush egg mix on the croissants.
8. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown & the cheese is melted.
9. Serve immediately or keep in a pastry station at food safe temperatures.
Preparing & Cooking time- 30 min