Ready-to-use liquid disinfects in five minutes and is a non-food contact sanitizer in 30 seconds. It is highly effective against a wide variety of pathogenic microorganisms including bacteria, antibiotic resistant bacteria, viruses, fungi and mildew.Cleans and disinfects surfaces. Bactericidal, fungicidal, mildewstatic and virucidal.Quickly removes dirt, grime, mold, mildew and other common soils on hard, nonporous surfaces.
Handling & Storage:
Store in original closed containers away from children,food,pets,flames and heat.
Do not swallow or inhale.
Avoid contact with eyes or skin or inhale
Wear rubber gloves during usage.
Clean gloves,hands and body with water and soap every time after use or touch the product.
Do not dispose or its used-container in river,canal or public water.